The International Conference MATHEMATICAL MODELING AND COMPUTATIONAL PHYSICS, 2009 (MMCP 2009)
organized by the Laboratory of Information Technologies, Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia, the Institute of Experimental Physics, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Kosice, Slovakia, and the Technical University, Kosice, Slovakia will be opened on Tuesday 7 July
at the Laboratory of Information Technologies
of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in Dubna.
- mathematical methods and tools for modeling complex systems;
- methods and software for experimental data processing;
- computer-algebra software, symbolic-numeric methods and algorithms;
- modeling in biophysics, bioinformatics, and physical chemistry;
- new generation computing tools, distributed scientific computing;
- models and algorithms of quantum computation and quantum information.